About Me

My photo
I met the love of my life almost 8 years ago. When I married him I was blessed with his three precious children! Now we added twins to our family Sophia and Sawyer were born on February 26, 2009!!!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Twins are 3 weeks!





It's been the most amazing 3 weeks of our lives! I will tell you, the stay in the NICU seems like so long ago! Sophia and Sawyer have been home almost 2 weeks and we have enjoyed every single second. They are doing wonderful! Sophia weighs in at 5lbs 1 ounce and Sawyer weighs 4 lbs 10 ounces. They eat every 4 hours and are pretty much on the same schedule. I am able to provide them with 90% breast milk and then I have to supplement with 10% formula, I keep hoping my body will catch up!

They are truly the biggest blessing in the world!

No comments: