About Me

My photo
I met the love of my life almost 8 years ago. When I married him I was blessed with his three precious children! Now we added twins to our family Sophia and Sawyer were born on February 26, 2009!!!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

1 month old!!!






1 month already, what an awesome month it's been. I'll tell you they grow every single day!! We are still breastfeeding and that is going well, I'm still able to provide about 90% of their daily supply. I will say that breastfeeding is a HUGE job and I give huge props to those that have been able to do it! Between feeding, pumping, and changing it leaves little time for sleep! However, it's worth every bit, these babies are amazing and make us smile every single day!!

2 comments:

gigi said...

I started to look of this blog and all of a sudden I found my eyes starting to feel up with tears. You family is so beautiful inside and out! I am so proud to call your family my family. These two babies are so lucky! Melissa, you have always dealt with life with strength and determination and I can see that in Sophia. Richard, you have the patience of a million men and I can see that and your kindness in Sawyer. Kelsa, you are going to make the best big sister! They are fortunate to grow up with someone so cool and fun! Thank you so much for posting this blog, it really made my day! With all of my love, GIGI

Unknown said...

Melissa, I love seeing the pictures. They are wonderful!! Post more when you have time (wait you'll never have time) but post anyway:) Thinking of you often!

~Lyn