About Me

My photo
I met the love of my life almost 8 years ago. When I married him I was blessed with his three precious children! Now we added twins to our family Sophia and Sawyer were born on February 26, 2009!!!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Weekly Update!

We visited Dr. N today. He said everything is status quo, said we are looking perfect and we are counting down to 28 weeks. He also said baby girl will be a small baby but she will be just fine. I felt great after our checkup today!! One week at a time... The prayers are working!!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Glad to hear everything is going well with you and the babies! Hope the holidays were good for your whole family. Mom keeps me updated as much as she can! Take care of yourself!

Unknown said...

Looking forward to hearing your update tomorrow. We're 28+ weeks...yeah!!!!!