About Me

My photo
I met the love of my life almost 8 years ago. When I married him I was blessed with his three precious children! Now we added twins to our family Sophia and Sawyer were born on February 26, 2009!!!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

28 1/2 weeks!! We made it!


We can take a deep breath now, we passed the 28 week mark. The babies now have a 92% chance of survival. Our new goal is 32 weeks!! I know we can make it! This week at our weekly appointment baby girls amniotic fluid was low, this means I continue to rest and continue to drink more water!!! Everything with my cervix is status quo, so this means the bed rest is working! I also had my gestational diabetes test and this test came back negative! WOO HOO!!!

I still continue to feel absolutely wonderful and I feel very fortunate to have made it this far. We are still trying to decide on baby boys name, hopefully this is something we can figure out soon.

No comments: