About Me

My photo
I met the love of my life almost 8 years ago. When I married him I was blessed with his three precious children! Now we added twins to our family Sophia and Sawyer were born on February 26, 2009!!!

Friday, December 19, 2008

25 week update!

We had a doctor’s appointment this week……. They started me on progesterone shots last night because I am having contractions and they are calling this pre term labor. My cervix is shorting and funneling to a 2.9 which is not good…. Dr. Nilson told me to take it easy and rest but is allowing me to continue to work until Monday. The progesterone is supposed to stop contractions and then he will recheck us on Monday. He will then decide on what is next. Of course I googled funneling short cervix and have been scared to death ever since….. I know this is in God’s hands and I know he will take good care of us, I just worry, of course. I will update you all on Monday. Thank you for your continued prayers and support during this time.

No comments: