About Me

My photo
I met the love of my life almost 8 years ago. When I married him I was blessed with his three precious children! Now we added twins to our family Sophia and Sawyer were born on February 26, 2009!!!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

22 1/2 Weeks!!


Can you believe we have two babies in there and we are almost 6 months!?! Every single night I lather up with lotion and each day I am drinking tons of water! We went to our Level II scan and found out the babies are around 1 pound each and everything with them is perfect!!! We were able to see each and every organ working, it was the neatest thing!!!! We are blessed and we are very excited! Our prayer is that they make it to 5 pounds each before they are born so that they have a better chance of avoiding the NICU. My cervix was closed up last appointment; Dr. Nilson said things looked perfect. I am trying to rest as much as possible…..I am starting to feel movement every single day in my belly. I am blessed beyond blessed there is no doubt!!!!

No comments: